Physical activity will make the heart and lungs work more to meet the increased oxygen demand of the body. It will carry more oxygen to muscle and brain cells, which will help improve these cells’ function.
Exercise and sports help us rebalance our relationships, our mental and physical health.
Sports activities help improve your tone: Sports exercises increase confidence, can help the body to rest thoughts and it can reduce the symptoms associated with mild depression or concerned. Exercise will help improve our sleep, making sleep come faster and deeper which we already know insomnia is the cause of stress, depression and anxiety, so exercise will help us reduce problems there.
In short, sports are very effective for the physical development of the body and help us live optimistically, love ourselves and love this life more.
What to note?
To gain the above benefits from exercising, avoiding side effects, the practitioner should pay attention to:
– Need advice from a doctor to choose the type of sport suitable for health and fitness.
– Stop thinking about life’s problems when we play sports.
– Warm up the body, move the joints before “joining”. Do not be in a hurry but slowly increase the frequency of exercise so that your body does not get overwhelmed.
– Choose your favorite sport. If you do not like jogging or playing tennis, it is not necessary to choose it even though there are many people practicing it, because forcing yourself to do what you do not like will create more pressure and it becomes a factor. stress.
– Choose a sport that is not competitive, because winning – losing in competition can create more pressure for players instead of relaxing.
– Regularity is more important than volume. 30 minutes of regular exercise each day works better than one workout a week lasting 3 hours.
Without enough nutrition the body will not have enough energy to meet the needs of exercise. In addition, some micronutrients have a positive effect on improving mood indicators and improving physical fitness, which is very beneficial in reducing stress.